5 ways to use lighting on your pergola. Have a read to find out how you can light and bring sparkle to a pergola in your garden.
Dandelion Solar Stake Light
Stunning easy to assemble solar lights perfect for bringing some SPARKLE and a warm glow to an outdoor space!
Jubilee Garden Sale 10% off. Ends Monday.
FREE DELIVERY OVER £50
60 DAY EASY RETURNS
Create a warm glow in an outdoor space with these beautiful solar dandelion outdoor stake lights. Perfect for decorating a garden, party or wedding. Use one by itself or a few together to create even more impact.
These stunning solar garden stakes are perfect as garden border lights along a path or in a flower bed.
Featured in Ideal Home, Modern Gardens, Easy Gardens & Gardening etc.
Highlights of these solar garden stake lights
- The stunning solar LED lights for the garden are a perfect addition to any outdoor space.
- These solar powered garden lights emit such a pretty warm bright glow from the multiple LED lights.
- Easy to assemble as the branches just pull into position.
- This solar stake light is solar powered and automatically turn on at dusk for 6 hours.
- It has a 3 metre lead wire so you can position the solar panel in the sunlight if you wish to position these garden stake lights in a darker area.
Uses of these solar stake lights
- These solar lights for the garden look great by themselves but even better in a gang.
- You can mix the two different sizes of these solar stake lights to create more drama.
- You can also use these outdoor solar lights as outdoor wedding or party decorations so bring a beautiful twinkle to your outdoor space.
Order your solar garden stake lights now to add some lovely sparkle to your garden.
Product Details & specifications
|Colour||Black with warm white lights.
|Power||Solar powered. Built in re-chargeable battery. It can be operated using 1 AA backup battery (not included). Lead to solar panel- 3 meters.|
|Size||Large - W- 45cm H-100cm|
|Medium- W- 35cm H-100cm|
|Number of lights||Large has 120 white LED lights|
|Medium has 96 white LED lights|
Tips for use of these solar powered outdoor lights
These solar stake lights needs to be left off to charge in the sun for 72 hours before use.
Operating time will vary depending on location and season due to the amount and quality of sunlight received.
Make sure that the solar panel is in a position where it will receive direct unobstructed sunlight during the day and that the solar panel is always clean.
AS FEATURED IN
Bought 2 medium sized dandelion lights as a gift. The recipient has them placed in the garden and is extremely happy with them!!
Arrived really fast and already charged.
Ordered 2 and they look lovely in pots on the decking. Will be ordering more for friends.
They are beautiful. I bought 3 however 1 has already stopped working. So need to send back after 3 weeks. I am hoping this will be sorted out quickly
Hi, This can happen as they don't get enough charge before they are used. The best thing to do is turn them off so they get a good few days of sunshine and then you can turn them back on again. Also make sure the solar panel is in complete sunshine with no shadows. Please let me know how you get on. Warm wishes Thalia x
Great lights. Delivery very quick. Bought for my husbands birthday. Excellent company
Garden lighting ideas to decorating five different areas of your garden including outdoor dining areas, pergola lighting, lights for flower beds, pathway lights, driveway lighting & lights for outdoor wall...
Here are 10 ways to use string lighting around you home all year, they will bring a soft warm glow and sparkle to any time of year.